Terms and Conditions
- Reservations by telephone will be held for 7 days and officially confirmed once you have paid the 25% booking deposit and returned the completed Booking Form.
- Upon payment of the 25% booking deposit a binding contract for the booking is made between the owner, Eleanor Bowen and you, the visitor which contract includes these terms and conditions. Neither party can thereafter cancel the booking unless in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Rock Cottage is let for a maximum of 6 people plus a baby or babies in cots. If the maximum number is exceeded the owner may terminate the booking immediately and the visitor will remain liable for the full booking charge.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the owner occupancy starts on or after 4pm on the day of the start of the holiday and ends no later that 11am on the day of departure.
- Please leave Rock Cottage as you found it, clean and tidy. No security deposit is payable for the convenience of both of us, however, you are liable to pay the cost of any damage promptly.
- Once the booking is made it may only be cancelled by writing to the owner at the address below. If you cancel the booking more than 8 weeks from the start of the holiday you will lose the deposit. If you cancel the booking within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday the security deposit will be returned but the balance will only be returned to the extent that the owner is able to re-let the cottage.
- Rock Cottage is strictly no smoking and sorry no pets are allowed.